ReMerge believes in second chances and knows the value of keeping mothers and children together in the community. With Oklahoma leading the world in the number of women we incarcerate, a solution is vital! Become a friend of ReMerge and become a part of the solution that ends generational cycles of incarceration and poverty. You can join us in restoring families with a generous gift to ReMerge! As a 501 (c)(3) organization, your gift is 100% tax deductible.
Unique benefits to donors in 2020 under the CARES Act:
Thanks to recently passed legislation, additional tax deductions are now available to supports of ReMerge. Taxpayers who do not itemize may deduct charitable gifts up to $300 made in 2020. This one-time opportunity benefits YOU, the taxpayer, and ReMerge!
- $35 provides a birth certificate and ID, aiding in employment
- $50 provides a bus pass for one month
- $200 provides driver’s license reinstatement assistance
- $450 provides safe and sober living for a family for one month
- $675 supports the cost of 5 mothers getting their GED
- $1,200 gives new smiles to mothers through dental care
- $3,000 provides transportation for one month
Become a friend of ReMerge and support these families through second chances, DONATE NOW.